YSR Pelli kanuka scheme
Marriage is a culturally recognized union between two people that makes rights and obligations between them, but in Indian Marriages, when it comes to backward SC/ST/BC bride families they worry about the financial arrangements. finally, the Andhra Pradesh Government decided to help poor people. CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy announced the new scheme that will offer financial assistance to the brides, the name of the Scheme YSR Pelli kanuka scheme. This article will give you in-depth information about the features, eligibility, documents necessary and application procedures.
Features and Assitance amount for Scheme
- The Andhra Pradesh Government will allow only the above 18 years bride from Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) to secure the points of interest under this arrangement.
- The marriage assistance will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries through direct bank transfer.
Assistance amount –
The applicants, falling in the ST, SC, and minority groups will attain Rs.1 lakh each. If ST and SC brides are opting for inter-caste wedding, the applicants will receive Rs. 1.25 lakhs. If the candidate has an OBC certificate, she will receive Rs. 50,000. If the OBC bride opts for an inter-caste wedding, she will be entitled to receive Rs. 75,000.
Marriage Financial Benefits SC 1 Lakh ST 1 Lakh SC-ST Inter Caste 1.25 Lakh OBC 50,000 OBC Inter Caste 75,000 Minorities 1 Lakh Disabled 1.5 Lakh Labor 1 Lakh
Eligibility for Scheme
- It is pertinent that the girls, who are to be married soon, is a legal and permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- The scheme will consider the applications, which have been submitted by the brides.
- If the bride is less than 18 years of age, then she cannot apply for this scheme. Only adult girls can get a monetary grant.
- The bride’s annual family income must be within a certain limit to attain the financial grant. The limit has not been specified by the state government.
How to Apply for scheme
The Andhra Pradesh government has provided the scheme draft within the nation cupboard. it will pass quickly, and the respective departments will take the vital steps for its implementation. in the meantime, the state chief minister has no longer introduced something approximately the date of its official rollout. he did no longer mention anything concerning the application procedure as properly. but it is anticipated that the kingdom authorities may additionally opt for both online and offline enrollment methods for the convenience of the poor applicants. as soon as the state authority comes up with any new updates on this scheme, you will study approximately it on our web page. we can additionally highlight the state and stop dates of the software process.
humans, belonging to the bad and marginal sections of the society are in desperate need of social protection. the brand new Andhra Pradesh cm has promised that his authorities will offer financial and social protection to the needy agencies. this scheme offers bad families with lots-needed financial aid that is important in the course of organizing a marriage. the money will assist the mother and father of the bride to pay for the occasion and send off their liked daughters to a new lifestyle.