AP Brahmin Bharathi Scheme has Launched by the Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation (ABC).The Scheme for Students Education (BSE) for the academic year 2019-2010. The Scheme is applicable for economically backward people in the Brahmin community.
The Scheme of 2019 and 2020, the Brahmin community has been providing many benefits for the students of 1st class to the 12th class Students. Benefits are applicable for those who are pursuing a professional course or post-graduation course.
Benefits for the students
- 5000 Rupees will get for the student of 1st class to 5th class.
- 7000 Rupees will get for the student of 6th Class to 12th Class.
- 10000 Rupees will get for the students of Intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic, Ded, TTC, D Pharmacy or any equivalent degree-holding.
- 15000 Rupees as the scholarship amount will get for the students of the General degree-holding.
- 20000 Rupees as the scholarship amount will get for the students who will pursue any professional course for more than 4 years
- 20000 Rupees will get for the students who are pursuing CA as an intermediate or final
- 10000 Rupees will get for the postgraduate students pursuing courses of more than 2 years
Online Registration for the AP Brahmin Bharathi Scheme
- First Visit the Offical Website
- at the homepage, you will get the Registration option.
- Click on the option and open the tab with AP Brahmin Bharathi Registration Form.
- Fill You 12 Digit Aadhaar Number and Verify By OTP for further Procedure.
To fill the Application form you need to follow Required documents
- Aadhar Card of student and parent with address in Andhra Pradesh. White Ration Card / Income
- Certificate Number issued by Mee SevaIntegrated Certificate (Caste, Residence, and Date of Birth) number issued by Mee Seva.
A scanned copy of the below-mentioned documents required to fill application form:-
- Study Certificate from School / College / Institute / University for the academic Year 2019-20.
- Marks Sheets of all the previous years (starting from SSC).
- SB Account Passbook in the name of the applicant (Account should be in Andhra bank or SBI.