YSR Cheyutha Scheme is introduced by CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The aim of the scheme is that the good thing about ladies of weaker sections of society like SC/ST/OBC/Minority Community women. YSR Cheyutha Scheme is below the women’s welfare department of the Andhra Government. This focuses on the event of girls associated with backward communities. a lot of Details of the theme like Key options, Benefits, a way to Apply (Registration), on-line form are coated during this Article.
Highlights for Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of announcement||June 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Aged SC, ST, OBC, and minority females|
What are the Documents necessary for Application
- Residential requirement – The pension scheme is only applicable for the women who are legal residents of Andhra Pradesh. Every interested applicant needs to attach proper official papers, which highlight that she is a legal resident of the state.
- ID proof for authentication – The scheme must offer benefits to those women who require financial assistance badly. In-depth identification authentication is necessary for this. So, copies of voter, ration and Aadhar cards must be attached with the application form.
- Age proof – Only those women will be able to apply for this scheme, who have crossed the age of 45 years. If the age of the woman is more than 60 years, then she will not be eligible to apply for this benefit. Thus, every interested applicant needs to submit an age proof that highlights that the candidate is in the age bracket of 45 and 60 years.
- BPL certificate – Poor and needy women have no financial independence and have to depend on the others. Thus, submission of the BPL certificate is a must.
- Caste requirements – This project allows the application of the women who fall in the SC, ST, OBC and other minority and backward castes. So, applicants must furnish their caste certificates with the enrollment form.
- Bank account details – All pension amounts will be directly transferred in the respective bank account of each beneficiary. Thus, submitting the documents, which highlight the details of the bank account, is a must.
How to get register and apply for the scheme?
The state Andhra Pradesh government has just announced this welfare and pension scheme for needy women. But the CM is still to make any declarations about the application process. As a separate portal is still amiss, it can be concluded that the enrollment mode will be offline. Once the authority makes any official announcements about the application process, we will update the site with new details.
The state government has realized that the development of women is also necessary if it wants to increase the overall progress of the state. There are still opportunities for the young and educated females. Thus, they have to depend on others for money. This welfare pension scheme will not only put the power in the hands of destitute women but will also ensure a better living condition.